Submit an Intercampus or Interlibrary Loan Request
This service allows the Holy Family University community to submit an Interlibrary or Intercampus Loan directly to the library staff via e-mail. You must be a student, faculty, or staff member of the university to use this service. Before making your request, you must:
- Check the Library Catalog for books, videos, kits, and journal titles.
- For articles, also check for the full text in our online Journal Locator and Research Databases.
- If requesting multiple items, please submit a separate form for each item.
- Masters and PhD dissertations/theses may be requested, however, because of limited availability of these materials we may not be successful in obtaining a interlibrary loan.
- Kits and most audio-visual items are not available from non-Holy Family libraries.
- Books/videos/kits from the Holy Family collection: Free
- Articles from the Holy Family collection: 10 cents per page
- Books or articles from other libraries: $1.00 per request
- Dissertations and theses: Fee varies; we will notify you.
We will notify you when your item is available. You should pick up
your items at the specified library, and any fees must be paid at that
If you have any questions about making an Intercampus or Interlibrary loan request, please call the Northeast campus library at 267-341-3584.
If you have any problem submitting this form, please call 267-341-3584 or e-mail the Library.