(Page 1 of 7 )
- School of Education Receives Grant from Pennsylvania Department of Education (3/10/2014)
Holy Family University’s School of Education has been awarded a grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE). The three-year grant will focus on enhancing clinical experiences for student teachers and promoting effective teaching and leadership in partner local education agencies.
- March Art Exhibit Features “Telling Stories” (3/10/2014)
Holy Family University’s Art Gallery presents “Telling Stories,” an exhibit by Joe Brenman throughout the month of March. The exhibit will open March 11and run through March 31. There will be an artist reception and gallery talk on March 18 from 6-8 pm.
- School of Business Hosts “Branding Yourself” Career Fair (3/10/2014)
Holy Family University’s School of Business Administration and Extended Learning will host a graduate career fair for ALL Holy Family Graduate students focused on personal brand and networking across all media on Saturday, April 12, 2014, from 8:30am–3:30 pm. The event will be held at its Woodhaven site in Bensalem, PA.
- Thursday's Charter Week Festivities Postponed (2/12/2014)
Thursday's Charter Week activities - the Mission/Core Values awards program and The Tuskegee Airmen presentation - have been postponed due to inclement weather.
- University Offers New Radiologic Science Degree & Certificate Program (1/17/2014)
The Radiologic Science Program announces the start of a new Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science (BSRS) degree track in Vascular-Interventional (VI) Radiography beginning in the Fall 2014 semester.
- Sister Francesca Announces Her Retirement (1/13/2014)
Sister Francesca Onley, PhD, CSFN, announced her retirement today from the presidency of Holy Family University after 32 years, marking the longest tenure of any university president in Philadelphia. She will step down officially June 30.
- Art Gallery Presents "Void" (1/7/2014)
Holy Family University’s Art Gallery presents “Void,” an exhibition of color photographs by Sung S. Kim. The exhibit opens on Thursday, January 9 and runs through Wednesday, January 29. An opening reception will be held with the artist on Thursday, January 14, from 6—8 pm in the ETC Art Gallery.
- Business School Career Fair Postponed (12/18/2013)
The School of Business Administration and Extended Learning's Career Fair scheduled for Saturday, January 18, 2014, has been postponed.