(Page 1 of 12 )
- School of Education Receives Grant from Pennsylvania Department of Education (3/10/2014)
Holy Family University’s School of Education has been awarded a grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE). The three-year grant will focus on enhancing clinical experiences for student teachers and promoting effective teaching and leadership in partner local education agencies.
- March Art Exhibit Features “Telling Stories” (3/10/2014)
Holy Family University’s Art Gallery presents “Telling Stories,” an exhibit by Joe Brenman throughout the month of March. The exhibit will open March 11and run through March 31. There will be an artist reception and gallery talk on March 18 from 6-8 pm.
- Thursday's Charter Week Festivities Postponed (2/12/2014)
Thursday's Charter Week activities - the Mission/Core Values awards program and The Tuskegee Airmen presentation - have been postponed due to inclement weather.
- University Offers New Radiologic Science Degree & Certificate Program (1/17/2014)
The Radiologic Science Program announces the start of a new Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science (BSRS) degree track in Vascular-Interventional (VI) Radiography beginning in the Fall 2014 semester.
- Sister Francesca Announces Her Retirement (1/13/2014)
Sister Francesca Onley, PhD, CSFN, announced her retirement today from the presidency of Holy Family University after 32 years, marking the longest tenure of any university president in Philadelphia. She will step down officially June 30.
- Art Gallery Presents "Void" (1/7/2014)
Holy Family University’s Art Gallery presents “Void,” an exhibition of color photographs by Sung S. Kim. The exhibit opens on Thursday, January 9 and runs through Wednesday, January 29. An opening reception will be held with the artist on Thursday, January 14, from 6—8 pm in the ETC Art Gallery.
- Business School Career Fair Postponed (12/18/2013)
The School of Business Administration and Extended Learning's Career Fair scheduled for Saturday, January 18, 2014, has been postponed.
- School of Education Recognized As One of the Top Colleges in PA for Teacher Education (12/18/2013)
Holy Family University’s School of Education has been recognized as a top-twenty school by the Online College Database for its excellence in teacher education.